Tom Emrich is one of four founding partners at Super Ventures, the first early stage fund dedicated to augmented reality based in San Francisco, California.
Super Ventures believes that Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Wearable Technology are giving people real superpowers and are on a mission to fund early stage startups that are using these superpowers to change the world.
Our investment thesis revolves around 6 pillars:
- Bionic Vision - startups helping to put tech on our bodies
- 3Difying the world - startups giving computers the ability to see and understand the world around us
- World Creation - startups giving content creators tools and resources to create new realities
- Natural I/O - new and natural input and output mechanisms and user interfaces
- Telepresence - solutions that enable communication, collaboration and social in this next wave of computing
- Super Intelligence - solutions using AR to make users smarter, faster and more efficient at home or work
Read more about these six areas of investment opportunity on VentureBeat
Super Ventures in the News
The AR Landscape
Super Ventures & Spoke Intelligence have teamed up to map the AR Ecosystem. Download a high resolution version of the AR Landscape here.