CONNECTED + (formerly HOME CONNECT) is tailored to meet the industry’s need for a unified and collaborative forum, that paves the way to smart home success. CONNECTED + is the premier event in Toronto where you can learn and network with the best and the brightest in smart home technologies, connected consumer devices, and their latest innovations. From wearables, home automation, smart security, smart energy, or even connected health, CONNECTED + offers you a 360 degree view on the industry.
Frost & Sullivan predicts that the market opportunity for connected homes, work and cities could represent $731.79 billion by 2020. By this same year, it is estimated that 26 billion devices will be connected, while some have estimated that this number will be closer to a 100 billion.
How can you benefit from these opportunities?
Are you ready to face the business and technological challenges that this connected future is bringing?
The 2nd edition of this 2-day conference offers you with innovative sessions, an exhibition, and technical workshops. CONNECTED + is where you want to be in if you wish to enter, compete, or make the most of the smart home and connected consumer markets.
Panelist - September 28 - 11:30AM-12:30PM
Go-To Market Strategies
- Choosing the right partner: how can you form profitable and long-term partnerships?
- Implementation: What are the guidelines for identifying the route to your market?
- Execution: How can you push your devices into the homes of the consumers?
- Crowdfunding & Start-ups: Is adopting a start-up methodology considered a good market entry strategy? Is crowdfunding the start of a radical movement where innovation and funding begin at the grassroots?
Moderator: Daniel Moneta - EVP Corporate Development and Marketing, MMB Networks
- Tom Emrich - Founder, We Are Wearables
- Kate Drane - Senior Director - Outreach for Design, Tech & Hardware, Indiegogo
- Jane McEntegart - Editor-at-Large, MobileSyrup
- Gimmy Chu - CEO & Co-Founder, Nanoleaf